Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site
DES Home > QFRS Home > FireCare > FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

When should I seek help?

You should seek help from a Peer Support Officer or FireCare Counsellor if you notice changes in:

What type of issues does FireCare address?

FireCare can address any life issue that may be troubling you.  For example:

Who Can Use FireCare?

Any staff member who is employed by the QFRS in a permanent, part-time or casual basis and/or members of their immediate family for any personal or work-related issue.

All Volunteers of Rural Fire Service and/or their immediate family, solely for work related issues involving emergency services work related difficulties.

FireCare acknowledges “immediate family” as a spouse/de facto and children.

How do I use FireCare?

Peer Support Officers and workplaces in each region have a List of Peer Support Officers and List of FireCare Counsellors throughout Queensland.

top Back to top

Last updated 06 March 2008